- Testing and Measuring Equipment
We carry out our company in high position in the industry by offering our patrons the best quality range of Tap Density Tester. Offered tester is manufactured with high precision to meet the set industry standards under the observation of our adroit professionals with the utilization of supreme quality components and avant-garde technology. As the name implies, this tester is widely used for testing the tap density of granules and powder. We offer this Tap Density Tester in numerous technical specifications as per the requirements of our customers at reasonable rates.
Features of Tap Density Tester:
- Noise free operation
- High performance
- Rugged design
- Long service life
Other Information of Tap Density Tester:
- Complies with USP and ASTM specifications.
- Supports USP 1 (300 taps per min) & USP 2 (250 taps per min) and ASTM test methods.
- Simultaneous rotating and tapping motion assures an evenly packed surface.
- 24 x 2 character LCD.
- Online validation of strokes/min.
- Calculation of test results like tapped density, compressibility index and Hausner ratio.
- Supports 10 ml, 100 ml and 250 ml cylinders.
- Printer port for documenting test results as per GMP/GLP standards.
- LAN connectivity for data transfer to a computer.
Technical Specification of Tap Density Tester:
USP I and USP II, ASTM (optional)
No. of station
USP I : 14 mm /- 2 mm, USP II : 3 mm /- 0.2 mm
Taps / minute
USP I : 300 mm /- 15, USP II : 250 /- 15
No. of tap counts
10, 500, 1250
No. of taps (user mode)
1 to 9999
20 x 4 character LCD
Type of drive
Direct drive with stepper motor
Standard : Serial
Dimensions (W x H x D)
36 cm x 20 cm x 32 cm
FAQs of Tap Density Tester:
1. A tap density tester is what, exactly?
Ans - To determine the bulk density of powder and granular materials, utilise a tap density tester. It comprises of a metal cylinder with a tapping rod inside that induces a sample of the material to be measured to settle into the cylinder. It is frequently used in laboratories.
2. What is the operation of a tap density tester?
Ans - A mechanical tapping rod is used by a tap density tester to tap the sample substance into a metal cylinder. The sample material settles in the cylinder as the tapping rod oscillates up and down. The instrument gauges the variation in the bulk density of the sample when the tapping rod is raised and lowered.
3. What advantages can tap density testers offer?
Ans - The bulk density of powder and granular materials can be measured effectively and precisely using a tap density tester. It is also a simple, repeatable procedure that doesn't need any specialised training and is easy to utilise.
4. What kinds of substances can be examined using a tap density tester?
Ans - The bulk density of a variety of products, including medications, chemicals, culinary ingredients, and more, can be determined with a tap density tester.
5. What distinguishes a powder flow tester from a tap density tester?
Ans - While a powder flow tester gauges a sample's flowability, a tap density tester gauges the sample's bulk density. The latter is used to gauge how easily a powder or granular substance passes through a particular instrument.
- 10-15 Days